Our mission at Picknic is to make the world a safer and easier place to dine out with dietary restrictions. If you love that mission as much as we do, we’d love for you to join us. We are a start-up, which means we have an “all hands on deck” culture. You’ll have abundant opportunity to show what you are made of and grow at the lighting speed that we are.
We are currently looking for someone to research restaurants and write their profiles. This will require making phone calls, organizing information, and a lot of writing. It’s 100% remote (work-from-home) with flexible hours.
Core requirements are:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to craft engaging content (storytelling)
- Personal experience or deep knowledge of critical dietary restrictions such as food allergies or celiac disease.
- Content writing experience or a degree in English or marketing.
- Bonus: Restaurant industry experience.
We are currently looking for someone part-time, with the opportunity to go full-time in the near future. The starting rate is $15-25/hr depending on skills and experience.
If you are interested, please send your resumer and/or LinkedIn profile to email@example.com.